fredag 15 juli 2011

Mejl till kycklingproducenten i Estland

Det här mejlet skickade jag igår:

Dear staff,

I bought your chicken fillet yesterday, which was an easy choice as it contains no water or E-numbers. But, reading on the label and on your site, there is no information about the breeding of the animals. I couldn’t find anything about the feeding either. This is of great interest to me as I want both a good product plus knowing that the animals have been treated well during their lifetime. I look forward to hear from you about this. But as I said, I’m glad to see that your product is so to speak clean. Unfortunately it’s very difficult to find this in the grocery stores.

Best regards, Katharina Wallenborg



Inget svar än så länge, men man får väl ge dem några dagar. Jag funderade på om jag skulle mejla den andra producenten som förra veckan hävdade att köttet skulle bli torrt om de inte tillsatte ”marinad”. Men man vet aldrig, det kanske handlar om foder och hur snabbt djuren föds upp; jag har ingen aning faktiskt. Nu hoppas jag bara att hanteringen av kycklingarna i Estland är bra så att man kan äta den här sorten med gott samvete framöver.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar